• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mushkin 36-36-36-76 or Gskill 30-38-38-96

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

apenland01

Kicking around these two sets in DDR5 6000 32 2x16 flavor. I'm also looking at the Gskill DDR5 6000 in 64 size as well since it is actually a bit cheaper per G with timings of 30-40-40-96.

Thoughts on any of these? Links to any reviews?

CL30 sticks.

I would only get 64GB if you're close to using 32GB. Otherwise, it's kind of useless.

I'm nowhere near using 32, so I agree with your logic. Thoughts on the Mushkin vs Gskill? I've used a lot of Mushkin in the past and have had great experience with it. I'm open to other manufacturers if it's quality stuff...
Post magically merged:

Nevermind lol, just saw your comment on the cl30 sticks. Appreciate the prompt post!

I'll just chime in that I am a former Mushkin devotee from way back in the day, but I've been using G.Skill DDR4 since 2018 with no complaints. I don't think I've ever heard (read) anything bad about them.

Both makers have a solid reputation. I've used Gskill for years here and had one stick of a pair of DDR4 go bad. As long as you have your receipts, which I did, they sent me an equal matched pair due to their lifetime guarantee. This occured about 3-4 years after the DDR4's were bought new. No questions asked.

I appreciate the feedback. I've used Mushkin for many years and never had any issues with them. This will be my first set of Gskill sticks on this new AM5 build. Glad to know they stand behind their product as advertised....

In my experience G-skill will do exactly what they say on paper. I've had trouble making them do more but that might just be me.
I've had good luck making Patriot and mushkin sticks push further Crucial ballistics also.

Back