• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mushkin & NF7-S?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bill

My geil pc3500dc doesnt like anything over 230fsb & i was thinking on trying Mushkin level 2 pc3500dc. is anyone using it?

If the Geil is running in the NF7-S I would say it the board that doesnt like anythign over 230FSb rather than the memory. Thats about the mark NF7's seem to top out without volt mods and extra cooling anyway. Switching to the mushkin probably would accomplish you no more more than tighter timings on the memory if that. If I were you I would stick with what you have, but keep those timings as tight as you can at 230FSB :)

I'm running Mushkin and would ditto Chris' comments. At 230 it is most likely the board and even with voltage mods you're not going too much further. :cool:

Thanks. i may go with it for the timings tho. the geil wont do CL2
above 220fsb. @ 230fsb the tightest i can get it is 2.5.4.4.8 but preformance drops off bad. thanks again.:)

Back