• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My first case ever

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

samurai7

Registered
this is my first case i ever worked on, at first i would just take it to the guy i bought it from (and sometimes still do when i get in over my head), and i have since started doing my own work, such as the green LED power cables for the drives and fans, or this blue round 39-pin data cable for the drives. my next goal for this case is to throw in a 120g Western Digital HDD that i harvested form an old hewlet-packard pc that used to be our family PC before me and my lil brother got our own PC's, then im gonna throw in a UV cathode inside and a better heatsink for the CPU, im hoping to eventually go and make it a water-cooled case. penny for your thoughts? any feed back would be appreciated! :beer:

here are some pics:

Oct24146.jpg
Oct24150.jpg
Oct24152.jpg
Oct24153.jpg
Oct24151.jpg
Oct24154.jpg
Oct24155.jpg
Oct24157.jpg
Oct24166.jpg

Samuri Welcome to the forums,

good luck with the case, you just need to work on the go fast stuff(read as overclocking and performance enhancements) as well as the appearance.:bday:

Samuri Welcome to the forums,

good luck with the case, you just need to work on the go fast stuff(read as overclocking and performance enhancements) as well as the appearance.:bday:

yeah im actually going in to the store today to talk to john (they guy i get all my parts from) about getting some more RAM pumped into the rig, maybe a drive-bay mounted fan/temp control hub, ugh its too earlyt i need to get my gogo juice :soda:

Back