• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

my java does'nt work

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Shuzzy

hey there. i have a problem...
whenever i click on any java link in any of my browsers absolutlely nothing happens.???
I chaecked settings and java is turned on and everything. i have also run spyware programs, and i have complete virus protection on my system. this is becoming a major nuisance as a can't do anything java related at all. :mad:

someone please help me here. i know nothing about java so i have no idea where to start. thanks for reading. any suggestions at all will help, even if you think they are stupid.

thanks. does that work with firefox though? what browser are you using it with?

hmmmm... well i got the sun version there. and still nothing. i tryed with ie, netscape and firefox. perhaps it is just a script error from anandtech forums, which is where im trying to use this java, as apparently private messages and profiles are handled by java. i want to pm a few people about some classified ads there. this is ****ty.

Back