• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My LN expiriment. HIGHEST AMD EVER BENCHED BY 3DMARKS

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I will but 3dmark03 has nothing to do with the cpu speed only the vid card speed thats why 3dmark01se is still popular

youthemandan said:
I will but 3dmark03 has nothing to do with the cpu speed only the vid card speed thats why 3dmark01se is still popular

and THATS why you need a volt modded 9700 LN cooled.. you could make a duct type thing so that all cold Nitrogen gas has to cme out over the vid card... and have a big HS on it... hell you could have a fanless system... unltra quite lolz:D

Originally posted by Digital Pimp btw, what's the PR rating of an XP at 3100+Mhz?
Digital

i dont know.. i saw that before.. i think its safe to say its something like

BEATSALMOSTALLCOMPUTERS+ lolz

and i think you mean what is the PR at 3.17mhz the plus you put in there dosnt make any sense... the PR raring is what has the plus in it... :D

i would guess that it is something like 3600+ or maybe a little higher/lower...

Yea i think its around there i made a post over at the P4 forum and nobody has beat my arithmetic or multimedia scores yet. The closest one was a p4 @ 3.8 and that wasn't all that close

oh that makes sense now DigiPimp... lolz hey its like the little digipets or whatver... your bvery own DigiPimp.. lolz sorry

it could be a lot more like 4000+... i guess it oculd be i havent seen any higher P4s as a comparison... but the PR is kinda overrated... i just wanna see what speed P4 gets similar Benchies...

Allthough this is a good overclock, my rig takes the lead in 2 of thoose 4 scores, so guess its a tie in some way, allthough im not freezing my processor, regular air.

Looking forward to see youer 3dmark scores :)

youth,
once you've managed to take the top stop... then wat are you planning to do with the rest of your rig... I'm assuming that it survives the extreme temps of the LN cooling and the condensation buildup. no sarcasim intended.

I think its around 4200+ I remember figureing someone elses out thats rite up there, its over 4200+ I think... just go 1400mhz(1600+) and add 66mhz for every 100+

It's already "survived" once and all i do is just toss it back in my case and run it. All the components i am using now were the ones in that.

Back