• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My LN expiriment. HIGHEST AMD EVER BENCHED BY 3DMARKS

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
This is amazing, I too would love to see the rating on that CPU. Now, would a closed phase change system work as well?

Last edited:
actaully, because of the high fsb it would be much higher than that, even amd boosted the pr rating once they upped the fsb but actual mhz is the same

dan, the nb block didnt go out today, I was chillin with my gf and forgot, sorry, tomorow:)

btw, see how high of fsb you can do with just the nb cooling crazylike. figure out limits before you hit them.

IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wrap some copper tubing around the cpu block, all around it, then run water/antifreeze mixture thru it to the nb!!!!!!!

JFettig said:
IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wrap some copper tubing around the cpu block, all around it, then run water/antifreeze mixture thru it to the nb!!!!!!!

hell i dont think you would even need to run liquid through.. just have some copper tubing w/ somethin thermaly conductive in it... i was trying to think of a way to bring the cold from the CPU Cup O Noodles to the NB or Vid card for you,... i think just got it! just make sure whatver you have in there dosnt freez and crack the tubes... (im gonn asay that antifreez would prlly freeze at that temp... ):D

dan, in sandra, dont they tell you your PR? I remember seeing mine in there.... not the AMD pr, but THe pr

LN is VERY hard to compressor, you need multiple cascade units along with some massive compressors. I know someone whos trying to make a cascade unit that will compressor ethane wich boils at -88c, should get the cpu down to about -50c atleast.

than ive got about 600mhz left to brake his OC result, well i can say impossible.
youthemandan really nice

I didn't look Jfettig, This next time i will make sure to take a look at that. My next and hopefully last mod to tackle will be the vdimm mod. Any got any experiences and tips with that to help me along

youthemandan said:
Well it looks as if i may be adding another mod to the arsenal. A nice vcore mod. 2.2 vcore just isn't enough

make sure you dont forget to turn it back down when you out it back into your regular cooling:D

It auto resets evry time i take off the power cord. It wouldn't matter i have the best fettig water block he ever produced on there so it could prob handle 2.2 for a lil while

Back