• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My new hand dryer !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ChanceCoats123

d20 in a jacket
Well, I was in my usual forum (amd) and I got the idea to add a fan to the top of my crappy $20 case. And I pondered it for a good day or so and when I was messing around with old power supplies, I found an 80mm fan and decided to mount it on the top. At first I was going to do a trap door type thing with a hinge to open and close the fan but, that was to no avail and I wanted better flow so I just cut a hole, with a serrated knife because my neighbor 'borrowed' my jigsaw. Either way I took a fan guard from an older dell and mounted it on top and it looks pretty good to me. :beer: I must say, this 80mm ps fan pumps more air than the 120 I have on the back of my case. So I use it as my new hand dryer. Photos to come later. I'm seriously wondering how a 100mb/s connection can be completely slowed but 200 kb/s of downloading...

DSCN0861.jpg

DSCN0860.jpg

DSCN0862.jpg

Last edited:
Back