• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My Poor RAC!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

svirfnebli

Sweet zombie jesus!

I can't stand whatever is going on with seti @ home! My stats are all messed up and my rac is almost under 20k when it should be near 35k. Plus the team has to 390,000 RAC and if this keeps up we'll drop another position!

oh the humanity!

I think this is affecting everyone though. So the other teams (and your team mates) RAC should be falling proportionately too. My RAC has been steadily dropping too.

SETI Website said:
July 9, 2008
We are working on a sudden (as of yesterday) database performance problem. Work distribution will be slow until we fix this. Forums and other web features involving the database are currently off. Update - July 10: no solutions yet - various services will be up and down as testing continues. Update - July 11: We are still working on the problem. Web access to the database (eg forums) will likely be off all weekend.

Just posted the Sunday Stats; some people were hit pretty hard by the problems, others faired well, and there were even a few increases!
devil.JPG

But I figure everyone that suffered losses this week will be waaay above normal next week.

Hopefully things will all work out and we'll all be back to normal in a couple of weeks ... :)

Last edited:
Back