• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My Results So Far w/ 2100 Tbred

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lazlo Panaflex

Hey guys just got mine Amd XP2100 tbred B AIUHB 0301 from excalibur. I recommend them to everyone fast service. Right now im at 13X166=2.17 gigz ill keep on pushing it and update the thread as relults show. Haha My old palomino doesnt hold a candle to this chip.

Last edited:
.... i got AIUHB 0249 @ 13x164 @ 1.7v... won't do anymore no matter what!!!

Hc000 said:
.... i got AIUHB 0249 @ 13x164 @ 1.7v... won't do anymore no matter what!!!

Wow Hc000. I am surprised that your Chip is turning out to be such a dissappoint ment. I have the same stepping, 0249, and for me, it ROCKS!!! Check out my sig. If you want a few hundred more mhz, you might want to try the 8rda+. I was running with the MSI kt3 Ultra till about 4 months ago. The MOBO makes a huge difference with this Chip. Take care

:)

rom173 said:

Wow Hc000. I am surprised that your Chip is turning out to be such a dissappoint ment. I have the same stepping, 0249, and for me, it ROCKS!!! Check out my sig. If you want a few hundred more mhz, you might want to try the 8rda+. I was running with the MSI kt3 Ultra till about 4 months ago. The MOBO makes a huge difference with this Chip. Take care

:)

is ur cpu unlocked ? whats ur vcore?

Last edited:
Hc000 said:

is ur cpu unlocked ? whats ur vcore?

Hi Hc000,

The Great news is, the 8rda+ unlocks any T-bred processor, and it locks down the pci and agp slots, so that you can overclock the heck out of the chip with out overworking your harddrive and Video card!! Plus you get better memory bandwidth with the the dual mem slots. You have great memory so it will be an encreased advantage

As far as my VCore. With all of my fans turned to the max, I am able to keep her cool and rock solid at 2,533mhz using a 2.0125 Vcore. Don't recommend stay that high though. I kept it there for 3 weeks for bragging rights only. I am down to a comfortable 2,416 mhz and a Vcore of 1.85. The moral of the story is, get this board!!!! It was hard for me to break from MSI till I saw my friends Stats with his 8rda+. Good luck:)

Rom

I think you may have some more left after a good burn in and some tweakin !
I have same board and 0250 chip. You have far better COOLING and MEMORY than I have. How are your temps at your present settings with water cooling ? I can go to 1.90v and keep temps under 41c loaded with my volcano 7+ and your watercooling should give you more room than mine. Also your Great memory should take more than my max fsb of 192 with my pc2700. I no even 2 identical systems will produce different results but youv'e got a Great setup just play with it slowly, I believe you have some room to go higher and STABLE!!

Have fun, thats what that good stuff is about !

Back