• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My wc build log. 360 rad in the "barely supports 240" case define r4

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Could you host the images on OCF please? Some of us can't get to outside hosts from work :)

I tried but the pictures are to large and to many :p Go through some public vpn and view the images

The main reason they want them hosted here is so when somebody looks at your thread months down the line, they don't get a dead link.

To host them on here, all you need to do is resize them to 1920x1080 or 1080x1920 using Paint and then upload them. Very easy. You can spread them over a couple of posts too. It's what I do with my Project: RED Glare pics.

Last edited:
The main reason they want them hosted here is so when somebody looks at your thread months down the line, they don't get a dead link.

To host them on here, all you need to do is resize them to 1920x1080 or 1080x1920 using Paint and then upload them. Very easy. You can spread them over a couple of posts too. It's what I do with my Project: RED Glare pics.

Even easier, resizing tool (if you don't have Photoshop or something similar to run a batch file) :)
http://www.picresize.com/batch.php

Back