• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NCIX = good

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

eobard

Give me a break Senior
The bad guys get lots of attention (not as much as they deserve though IMHO) so now I'm giving the good guys props. I got my new PSU, optical mouse and 50' network cable that I orderd from NCIX last week this afternoon. All packaged respectfully and everything works. :thup: and :beer: to NCIX.

Yep, they're perhaps the most popular computer store in Canada and the best comparison I can give is Newegg. I've bought practically my entire setup from them.

Yeah, I have ordered from them and they ship very quickly to the USA. I also got THE BEST customer service I have ever recieved from them.

i've only used the customer service when calling to find out where my items were. i've ordered twice.
the first time the ram, HD, and powerball showed up 2.5 weeks after i ordered, the mobo 5 weeks.
the second time the mobile 2500 i ordered took 3 weeks.
i've learned not to waste money on the faster shipping cause after that length of time whats another 2 days compared to the $ in my pocket.

that said i will probably order from them again in the future

I've ordered from NCIX a few times before, and generally they have been excellent.

I have only ever had a problem once, and that was when I had ordered many parts that were listed as in stock, only to find that some of them weren't.

How it happened was that between when I ordered, and when they got to reserving my order, someone at retail had bought there last few.

They've changed there site somewhat to warn you when they're getting low on stock, and let you know that they might run out of that product before they ship your order, so really, the issue I had should never arise again (unless they get a freak influx of people looking for a perticular part).

And not only that, the time I had a problem, they even upped my shipping from ground to air and no charge.

Great company to deal with, I would recommend to anyone.

The place I work buys all thier computer's and components from NCIX.... so they must be good :beer:

F4 said:
They've changed there site somewhat to warn you when they're getting low on stock, and let you know that they might run out of that product before they ship your order, so really, the issue I had should never arise again (unless they get a freak influx of people looking for a perticular part).

Yep, this is perhaps the worst thing about them. The last time I ordered, half the stuff was listed in stock, but was out of stock when I went to the store. The heatsink was even discontinued, but they went and dug through all the boxes and found me one.

wow... u know ..i heard this was a good place then after a bit i say a few people saying that the site was relly bad..

i dont care about shiping times .. when it gets here it gets here..

living in canada it would be alot easyer getting from ncix then geting fast420a to ship tho newegg up here. + ncix takes paypal :)

with all that said i think i will be placing a order in 2 days after my paypal goes tho of 500 dollers

I have ordered from NCIX twice, excellent site.

Will be picking up a new heatsink and an HD from them this week, as they still have a sale on..

I love NCIX, most of my computers hardware comes from their store/site.. but i have always found that i can get same stuff for $20-30 cheaper on other Big stores in Vancouver :eh?: .. Otherwise, Huge selection/Quality/Nice CS, I can definitely call them " Newegg of Canada"..

HEY, we sould make that oc store better.. its like canadain newegg.

all the stuff we get free and stuff can go to folding rigs. (i set up my own little store on ncix longtime ago) its relly good. ..i would buy from it

wizard james said:
HEY, we sould make that oc store better.. its like canadain newegg.
Given the current state of newegg affairs I hope not. I hope NCIX is seriously watching how quickly newegg's support is erroding (as fast as the level of customer satisfaction) so that they never "fall from grace" too.

yeah.. good point. newegg is having bad times.. maybe changes in managment? new person in the chain of power?

but ncix is relly good.. little pricy on the shiping but its fast (somewat) and very good help

I feel special all these people talking about NCIX. The reason I say this, is becuase I just popped by the vibe store and looked over a few things. They have 3 locations about 30min drive from me. In Vancouver, Richmond and Burnaby.

On thing I have learned with them is to go to there site, look around pick out the stuff you want, and pay for it right then and there online. Then when it comes time for shipping to just choose Pick Up. Then pop over and get it, saves a ton of time.

Back