• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need a awesome mouse

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

prajwal007

Disabled
Hey guys help me
i need a mouse
it should be overall best gaming mouse
budget is 150usd
good for fps and sniper and DPI
At last it should be awesome for gaming

Thanx

Logitech G700s

Solid mouse, great software, fits in the budget.
Nice button layout, good DPI, high polling rate, and wired/wireless options.

For FPS specifically, look at the top options:
- Logitech G502 Proteus (Was not a fan of the feel + the weighting felt off even with counters)

- SteelSeries Rival (sadly too big for my hands, otherwise this one was very nice)

- Zowie FK1 (using the same sensor as the Rival this is a much smaller alternative and somewhat closer to the IME. This is the one I currently use.)

- Mionix Avior/NAOS 7000

- Roccat Kone Optical

*Added personal thoughts on the ones I have personally owned and used for at least a month*

Best advice to give you, steer clear of laser mice and stick with high quality optical sensor mice such as those listed above. There is a mouse I did not list called the Ninox Aurora that was developed specifically for the fps gaming crowd by an avid fan, however, the sensor used was not particularly a community favorite and I have not kept up with it in regards to reviews and such to see if it is worth a damn, but might be worth looking into. The list I made above though are as good as it gets for mice though.

I like my SteelSeries Sensei. It's great for FPSs (95% of what I play is FPS), it's comfortable for both palm and claw grippers (I do both depending on whether I'm sniping or using an auto), it's within the price range, has space for 4 on board profiles, and you can match it to pretty much any color scheme. The only thing I don't like about it is the metallic-ish body, but the sides are kind of rubberized and I don't even notice it any more. I've had mine for over a year now and it hasn't failed me yet.

Oh, and the CPI is ridiculous, it does up to like 5800 in single CPI, and also can do double CPI (so twice as many counts per inch), going up to over 11000 CPI. I use mine at 3840 (width of my monitor), and it doesn't miss a beat. I can't say enough about it.

I have a Logitech G502 and I would no doubt pressure you and insist on getting this mouse but it has a cord and you may not want that, but it's a very cool cord some of the best cable cords I have ever had so it feels like. Along with the mouse though and the cord leaving the mouse man, I can tell you it's great and very cool.

Choosing a mouse is very personal, at least for me it is. I play FPS games and hold the mouse with a Claw/Finger tip style grip. I agree with Atmin on the G700s it is a really good mouse, I have one, but I cannot use it to game. It's just too big and bulky for me. Unfortunately they do not make the mouse I use anymore, Logitech G9X so I can't recommend it. What mouse do you use now?

You brought up a good point I wasn't thinking about when posting, considering the amount of mice I've been through to find what feels best to me, that is something you may want to look like.

Attachments

• Mousegrip.png
    Mousegrip.png
    55.1 KB · Views: 63
Going by that pic I'm a Fingertip Grip, for gaming I like a smaller mouse, when it extends down towards my palm I feel I don't have the ability to adjust my aim as well. The day my G9X dies I will be very upset and it does have a whole lotta mileage on it. :p

Hey guys help me
i need a mouse
it should be overall best gaming mouse
budget is 150usd
good for fps and sniper and DPI
At last it should be awesome for gaming

Thanx

I would recommend the Logitech G502. I have one and its a fantastic mouse.

Back