• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need a special driver for this mouse here

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

(G{in}[AK)TION]

i have a logitech M-CW47 mouse. the fourth button does not work if i dont install the setpoint drivers from logitech.

to better explain, if i use logitechs drivers, the fourth button works but the sensitivity is crap. its like really slow if i move slow and then really super duper fast. i tried adjusting to it, but it just dosent work for me.

with microsofts drivers, the sensitivity is just right but the fourth button does not work as the fourth button. it works as if it were the middle button.

so i wanted to know if there are any drivers that have Microsofts mouse sensitivity code with part of logitechs driver code that enables the fourth button on the mouse to behave as a fourth button. is there a way i can code my own drivers? maybe copy paste the code just to get my mouse working like i want it to?

i dont want to change mouses because i dont have the money for a new mouse.

So, the Logitech site doesnt have the right drivers?

i am using setpoint for the M-CW47 mouse here. they do have the right drivers, but i dont like the sensitivity works.

i use to use the Logitech G5 but the cable that i replaced broke twice on me. so now im stuck with the other four button mouse i have here. i was thinking of changing the sensor from ball to optic but i figured it would be impossible.

its like im barely reaching to other places before doing a sweep. and if i change settings, it feels too fast. with the g5, it was just fine.

Does your mouse stay on same irq with logitech installed?

Tried diff ports assuming its usb?

I have no clue how drastic it would be .. but seems like alot to do for something that should probably be corrected else where ..

But now im curious as to wut a mouse driver looks like

Back