• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need an awesome pre-modded case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

roYal

Hi, i'm looking for an awesome pre-modded case. Not the ones you usually see on the directron or xiode.com sites. I want this case to really look nice. Anyone know of any specific pre-modded cases you've drooled over?

nothing special there pyros. Those are just the normal pre-modded cases you see at every site. I'm talking about companies that are doing pre-modded stuff themselves and making it completely unique from the other ordinary pre-modded stuff, exactly as DeathKnight Posted.

you want one-of-a-kind stuff then? hhmmm, I got a stack of sites I go to and keep in my favorites, Ill look around and see what I can find.

Codeman05 said:
lol, is it just me...or does the air flow on these cases suck...judging by their diagram half way down. 5 intakes, 1 exhaust :eek:
http://www.computersdivine.com/antec.htm

Yeah that diagram is a little odd looking. Obviously the fans can be directed in whichever direction you would want. I have actually emailed them in the past and they are pretty open to doing whatever you want them to.

yea I figured so, I was just trying to be nitpicky hehe. Those are some great looking cases though. Wish I could paint half that nice lol

if you think about it PRE-MODDED doesn't really equal UNIQUE except for the places that do custom jobs for ya.

Back