• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Need help identifying this heatsink

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm not familiar with the heatsink in the photo but you might want to look around over at Frosty Tech here: http://www.frostytech.com/ to see if you can find a match. Frosty Tech specializes in heatsinks and has a review database going back several years...

Do you have brackets for it? What sockets do they support? Also do you know about how old it is?

I haven't got the chance to take the brackets out, however, they look and work very much like these.
As for the sockets I know it fits my LGA 1156, I have no idea how old this heatsink is.

Furthermore I found a brand called 3R system which seems to have a heatsink with very similar design, iCEAGE 80 junior, it has very similar shape to my heatsink, the biggest difference is that the 80 junior has two heat pipes while my heatsink has three.

Last edited:
Solved - I Identified it as a PCcooler s120i.
I don't usually trust Chinese brand products but this one does it's job so I guess this'll be cooling my Core-i5 750 @ 3.19ghz from now on.

Back