• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need help on finding a racing wheel and pedals

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Leurk

I'm looking for a good racing wheel and pedals. It would be great if they were under $100. I have big hands and feet if that matters. If anyone has any suggestions please do tell!

Under $100? Logitech Driving Force GT is about your only good option.

I can tell. Looking at the new posts and the latest poster is just listed ATMINSIDE on like 10 threads...

**Maybe not ten, but I could feel you on my heels**

What can I say, I type fast :p

You MIGHT find a used G25 or G27 just over 100, but I wouldn't bank on it.

Had a Fanatec wheel with clubsport pedals... that was a fantastic combo... even better than logitech G27... but that is not in that price point you seek... I'd say Logitech Driving Force GT as suggested earlier could be something... but if you want something worth getting atleast aim for a Logitech G25

Had a Fanatec wheel with clubsport pedals... that was a fantastic combo... even better than logitech G27... but that is not in that price point you seek... I'd say Logitech Driving Force GT as suggested earlier could be something... but if you want something worth getting atleast aim for a Logitech G25

I run a Fanatec CSR Wheel and Fanatec CSR Elite Pedals with the Clubsport SQ Shifter.
Would recommend any of them in a heartbeat, but they're well out of the OP's price range.

The DFGT has a better wheel feel than the G25, but the shifter/pedals are lackluster at best.
The G25 has a much better shifter/pedal setup, but it's getting old. The used ones I see these days typically have a fair bit of use on them.
The G27 is the new version of the G25 and won't have as much use on it typically. That said, it doesn't have the nifty 6spd to sequential switch that the G25 does.

Back