• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need Help Overclocking Amd 5200

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Just wondering guys, tried to find info in other places, no luck.

What should my temp range be? Good temp. monitoring utilitly that accurate?

Your mobo might have come with some monitoring tools on the driver CD, could try speedfan and everest as well.

You might have to give a bit more juice for the cpu the others at 2.9 seem to feed it more.

Yeah my motherboard did come with a utilitly that lets me overclock and look at the temps, but i say one other program i tired and it gave me different temps that were over a 5 degrees difference.

And each time i tried to overclock my proccessor over 2.9 it will either freeze or shut down and reboot:bang head . And i am doing this in windows. Each time i try to overclock through my bios, say i put it at 13x and 232 which would give me like 3.016 it will let me do it , start up windows then i come to see that it keeps getting changed to a lower bus like 193 , below the default. I have the most recent bios? I don't know:confused: ? I want to break 3.0ghz and stay there.

Attachments

• cpuz.JPG
    cpuz.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 127
Back