• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Need help with soundcard

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

exia989

So awhile back i picked up a refurb of the Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty soundcard for cheap, and the thing works great. However, i have yet to figure out to get my computer to see the input from the mic on my headset. I know the mic works thanks to my laptop. But with the BF3 beta, i really want to get my mic to work. Anyone have any suggestions how to get this to work?

So awhile back i picked up a refurb of the Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty soundcard for cheap, and the thing works great. However, i have yet to figure out to get my computer to see the input from the mic on my headset. I know the mic works thanks to my laptop. But with the BF3 beta, i really want to get my mic to work. Anyone have any suggestions how to get this to work?

Yeah, get a usb headset and call it a day...

I use one for my on-line games as well has skype or google voice... works wonders...

I own two... This one and a best buy model.. Dynex.. single ear..

Yeah, get a usb headset and call it a day...

I use one for my on-line games as well has skype or google voice... works wonders...

I own two... This one and a best buy model.. Dynex.. single ear..

Well that would be all fine and good, but i just recently bought a Razer Carcharias to use on it, and its great, so im really not too keen on spending more money. it seems to me that it should be something relatively simple to fix my mic issues, but i have done everything i can think of.

Well that would be all fine and good, but i just recently bought a Razer Carcharias to use on it, and its great, so im really not too keen on spending more money. it seems to me that it should be something relatively simple to fix my mic issues, but i have done everything i can think of.

Yeah, sorry.... Is it turned on in the mixer?

Yeah, sorry.... Is it turned on in the mixer?

It is now haha. i feel like a genius, thanks. i dont think i saw the mixer when i was running the stock drivers from creative, might be why i didnt see it before. Thanks again

Back