• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need new pump and what one is a decent one

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mad Bomber

Registered
I bought a Alphacool AIO 240mm CPU COOLER the pump quit and now need another pump. I want a decent pump that can be replaced along with a reservoir with it please help I'm no workey now. Range of price could be in 250 range if necessary. I have a different CPU cooler already. It's a EK QUANTUM block that is made for my CPU and board

Last edited:
Well any of the D5s like this one are great pumps for any loop. You would have to remove all the tubing and fittings on the current setup to use the pieces I would assume though.

I'm gonna assume your cooler is like this one ....

https://www.alphacool.com/shop/aios-sets/cpu-aio/20225/alphacool-eisbaer-240-cpu-black?c=21227

If so you can probably depending on the tubing size which you will have to match with some fittings and use the pump res you were referring to. Whether you decide to go with a D5 variant or DDC is irrelevant for the loop you have. Providing you choose a pump from a reputable manufacturer. You will need a block for your cpu as well.

Back