• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need some sugestions =D

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kelbokas

Registered
hi i was looking for pc case so long and the only few i find good for me are really expensive so i started to think about making one by myself and wanted to ask would it be good if the "case" would be from plywood 5mm

would it effect temperature inside the case

what im planing to do is 1 case would be like this "---" instead of " | " and it would be: Width: 550 Length: 600 Height: 250 its like fool tower but what im thinking is to put 2x230mm fan front 2x230mm fan back (fans i found is
THERMALTAKE SILENT FAN 230X230X20 BLUE) the only in my country of 230 size motherboard connectors will face side so front fans give Airflow(=AF) directly to gpu and gpu is not that big to cower all air for cpu cooler there is 1 little minus that cpu cooler might get a little bigger temp air but i guess the AF from those 2x230 should be good enough too make it cool and nice

main question is if its good if case is from plywood (i am not sure that it will be cool inside but maybe someone of u seen something like this ) reason why i pick plywood is its cheap , easy to process , electrically impermeable only 1 minus of possible fire but if made right it should not ignite.

+ add your ideas if u have any but i start project only if its be cool inside ;)

Last edited:
Back