• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need to compare this fast!! BenQ FP93GX vs samsung 940BF

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Canadien

Registered
the samsung 940BF is THE BEST 19 LCD for gaming. u can check review on the net. its great. but i dont see how they are the same price... the samsung is usually around $400. which is the price of a good widescreen monitor... [this is the same issue i ran into, as i WAS going to get the samsung also, I decided on a dell 2007wfp instead though, and i dont regret it]

Samsung one is selling for $300 canadian

eric003 said:
the samsung 940BF is THE BEST 19 LCD for gaming. u can check review on the net. its great. but i dont see how they are the same price... the samsung is usually around $400. which is the price of a good widescreen monitor... [this is the same issue i ran into, as i WAS going to get the samsung also, I decided on a dell 2007wfp instead though, and i dont regret it]

nothing close comes for similar priice range thats why I got very little alternatives on this prices!!

Back