• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Needs some help to overclock on Trident Z Neo kit

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Asryan

Registered
Hi I have Dark Hero board with a 5900x, i've set up my cpu oc and i'm happy about it but i'd like to give a boost to the RAM I have a 32GB Trident Z kit F4-3600C14-8GTZNB. i've never really did any ram oc, i wanted to know if the gain will be interesting, if it was possible to boost it to maybe 3800 or having an IF or 1900 instead of 1800 and if someone could give me pointers to do so ?

Thanks a lot

Hey i ran my balistic 3600 mhz in xmp then booted back into bios and set it to 4000 and cpu controller 2000 half of memory Â…the uncore sorry i cant remember name ratio with cpu . Ran mem test and all good 16-18-18-38 1T . Real world results you wont notice . But if benching some benches like tighter timings and you can gain points . Run a bench mark a before and after to see if any difference . Good luck ohhh i didnt change the voltage at all

You might be able to get it to run (stable) at 3733 with a 1:1 ratio but typically the bigger 5000 series CPUs are happiest at 3600

Back