• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Netdimes

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
lol THF I was never able to get the linux client working right :bang head

If you can get a hold of khiloa I think he knows how to do it. Actually I think it's buried in this thread somewhere too. I'm pretty sure the problem I had was something java related :shrug:

How long for points to show up in the stats ? I checked stats free DC and it shows me on the list but no stats just 0's across the board

Sometimes a few times a day, sometimes not for a week. It's a bit iffy. You always get all of your points though.

I'm on xp x64 and the dimes gui doesn't seem to work. As a workaround I updated to the newest version on another computer (xp 32) and then copied properties.xml to my computer, after changing the agent name in the file. This is just a heads up to anyone else who might have run into this problem. The paths to files are also given in properties.xml, so I installed to the same path on both computers.

Code:
<message>Error While loading library C:\Program Files\DIMES\Agent\Classes\Base\resources\MTR.dll: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Program Files\DIMES\Agent\Classes\Base\resources\MTR.dll: Can't load IA 32-bit .dll on a AMD 64-bit platform</message>

Uh oh.

I got XP64 and all is fine , no problems what so ever , well except not enuff points but that will come in time

Are you sure? Even with all the work I went through the agent still isn't doing anything after over a week. (It hasn't gotten any points and the DIMES\Agent\Classes\Base\Outgoing folder is still empty.)

atm i have 8vm's and a combo of windows 2000 pro/xp pro
each vm has
128MB of ram, and 1.5gb of space. soon ill down the vm's mem to 64mb each, and try for 16vm's.
since java needs about 20mb, i think it would be better to set the memory settings for each vm to use more swap space than physical memory, anyone know if the vm's will use my original os's swap rather than the swap located in each vm's hard disk?

Back