• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Network issue

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cojac92

Edit: Sorry, I forgot about the networking section. If a mod needs to move it that's fine.

So I just reloaded the rig in my signature with Win7 Home Premium 64 bit, for the millionth time. Anyway, I installed my motherboard drivers via the support CD. Restarted my computer, and once I was back into windows I wanted to go download the newest drivers from ASUS's website. I am unable to connect to their website. The ASUStek logo comes up in the address bar of any browser (Chrome, Firefox, and IE) but the page never loads. It just says it's done, and I'm on a blank white page.

I am able to connect to any other website.

Here is a trace to the ASUS servers. In theory.

traceasus.png

The Asus sites are down right now.

Oh, thanks bro.

I didn't think about it, I figured if they were down they would have had a "Sorry, site is under maintenance." kind of thing.

Any idea how long they have been down, and when they will come back up?

They've been down for most of the morning, and no idea when they'll be back up. This is what I'm getting...

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    20.8 KB · Views: 23
Alright, hopefully soon. I've got what I believe are a few driver issues. I think newer drivers will remedy my problems.

Back