• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mozilla Firefox printing issue

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Toddc72

Registered
Update to latest to me at least 102.00 version. I know not the very latest. But seems every time I update it screws everything up so I lag as much as possible before doing it because something always goes wrong it seems. Welp.. did it to 102.00 and now first time printing with it. Print preview looks fine and shows text on full page. Go and print it and now it is 1 1/2 inch tall and 3 1/4 long in upper left corner on print out. Looked around online about what may have caused this. Seems Firefox updates do this sometimes but info is old I found. Open it in Chrome and prints fine. Printer is a Brother 932c and OS is Win7. Any feedback on this one? Thanks

Last edited:
Old unsupported OS + old FF version = trouble? Updated printer drivers? No idea.

An HP 932c?

Earthdog .. you are right wasn't proof checking when i finished typing it. Correct HP 932c

Back