• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Windows 11 - Printing Is Cut Off

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AngelfireUk83

When printing from my Windows 11 laptop under Word etx the pictures dont print properly they are cut off but if I send the file to my desktop PC and print from there is prints fine my desktop PC is the rig below and I'm using Office 2007 I've never had an issue with my old laptop printing like this. My printer a HP 6220 I just dont understand why it cuts images or anyform of work with pictures inserted from the laptop but not PC

Id imagine it's in the settings. I don't see why or how windows would cut off images from within an application.

Are you also using Office 2007 on both the desktop and the laptop? Are you using the same version of printer driver on both machines? Is the HP Smart thing or a local printer driver or is it the built-in driver Microsoft includes in Windows? Have you tried uninstalling the driver and reinstalling it? Have you done a system file check and repair?

Last edited:
Back