• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New 8 Series Forecware 97.94 are out for XP

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
FINALLY holly ****ing jezus it took them damn long enough... when i get home from school, ill try them out after i get a limo for prom.

hmm... i have to reformat this weekend (bad virus :bang head ) and if ppl are gettin performance hits with this driver iono if i should install.

How is the performance of these drivers compared to previous? General thoughts work, not necessary to post 3DMarks if you haven't done them.

Also, and more important to my dorky life, any chance it fixed the cluster**** of crashes in Vanguard? If it fixed the crashes, I will take some performance degradation.

I'm still waiting for exciting words of praise on this driver. Currently I'm running 97.92 on XP with no issues other than one that annoys me: no fixed aspect ratio option for 8800's. This is the most rediculous bug I've yet to see on a video driver. I even tried powerstrip and it's not even compatible with the 8800 cards, and offer nothing by way of custom timings.

Can someone please save me the heartburn and try the fixes aspect ratio of these new drivers? I don't want to go through the pain if it's not going to do any good.

Man...... so much time for a new driver, and they don't even list this as a "known issue" for single cards. Yet, the do for SLI mode. Humph......Obviously they're not reading any forums, nor do they even attempt to own up to this serious POS bug.

new coke??
lol jk

well some guys on other forums also stated they got a bit better fps in somge games forgot which forums hto

Back