• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Build Advice

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Just a notice, on your geekbench run, you have it set to 3.81ghz? How is it set to that?

GB tends to not report CPU speeds correctly last I ran that.... which was years ago in Forum Wars...so I do not know if that still holds true or not.

GB is not terribly consistent with scores last I recall... again, that was a while ago so no clue if that has changed. In fact, we even say(said) to run it a bunch of times until you get that 'anomalously high' result. ;)

Cinebench usually gets it right, and its scores are really consistent.

GB is not terribly consistent with scores last I recall... again, that was a while ago so no clue if that has changed. In fact, we even say(said) to run it a bunch of times until you get that 'anomalously high' result. ;)

Cinebench usually gets it right, and its scores are really consistent.

Im honestly kinda blind sided with this haha. I've ran GB for a long while (since nov 13), and this is the first time I've ever had it not reflect an accurate score or cpu frequency.

I would also imagine that the score at an ACTUAL 3.71 Ghz will be less than the value shown above...

BUT... let's do this in chat/PM as this is not our thread and we are drifting a bit. :)

Ran geekbench at both 5ghz and 4.8ghz. Don't know why it shows incorrectly.

Back