• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NEW BUILD ON IT'S WAY!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NOOD7E

Hey everyone!

Today is a happy day! I've ordered the new parts to finally bring my build to current times!

I gots me an i7 6700k, Gigabyte Z170x Motherboard, Corsair HX750i PSU and 16GB of Corsair Dominator DDR4 RAM! I'll be doing a complete rebuild log in the Cases and Case Modding thread once they arrive tomorrow!

Cheers :cheers:

-Noodle

Build it on a table top first, before you assemble it in the case. That way, if one of your components is faulty you don't have to go to all the trouble of disassembly to extract it and return it. This also eliminates electrical ground out issues as a possible cause of a non booting system. We've had a rash of those recently on the forum.

Build it on a table top first, before you assemble it in the case. That way, if one of your components is faulty you don't have to go to all the trouble of disassembly to extract it and return it. This also eliminates electrical ground out issues as a possible cause of a non booting system. We've had a rash of those recently on the forum.

Yeah I did as I always do ;) Always best to test first and install later haha

It's all installed, sadly I completely forgot to take photos for the (re)build log, probably because I was so excited to test and install that I totally forgot, I will be taking some glamour shots at some point so I'll throw them up in the L33T RIG thread ;)

Done my testing and it all works wonders and I love it, decided to stick with the red effect on the Mobos RGB leds and change up my colour theme to red and white with a little black included :D

-Noodle!

Back