• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

new case/new cooler

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Damn..I don't have my system specs filled in...crap...I get it sorted. The CPU is a bit old AMD 965 BE @ 3.4 mhz.

The Phanateks are excellent coolers and is an excellent choice for a cooler can't say the same for the case(although after rebate $109 is a decent deal for that case)...

I don't see any where to input system specs. Does this forum not have this?

The case fits my needs as far as what I need to install hardware and peripheral ports. What would you suggest for a full tower case?

In that price range for a full tower that is probably the best, as I said for $110 that is a pretty good deal.

You have to enter you specs in your signature, this is found in your userCP.

I would agree with the choice of cooler, but check out the size of the case before you buy anything first!! Maybe be a good idea to read the first reviewer in the Newegg post he gives you all the sizes you will need OP! Its measure twice and only buy once as the saying goes. AJ.

1, http://www.overclockers.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=655&pictureid=3743

Maybe this will give you a idea of size your dealing with???

Last edited:
+1 sizing is very important, be sure to check the "clearance height" on that case...

Edit: looks like it is 163mm.

Back