• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New challenge graph (29/07/2002)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mictlan

Senior OC BOINC User
Well, as July closes we are in the 25th position overall of SETI, so we reached our year goal in just 6 months :), that make me a very happy cruncher.....

ChallengeGraph.jpg

With the new banner, we might get new recruits and get enough punch to leave OCUk behind, and with the sudden deacceleartion that Team Switzerland showed, we might get them sometime at the end of August, so keep on crunching guys and with some luck we might be inside the top 20 by the end of this year.....

HAHAHA, the OCUK express is coming, you can run, but you cant hide!!

Unless you can add 1000 Wu a day, your in trouble :p

(all in friendly competition of course :))

Thanks for the update. I do hope that the banner(s) will increase our new member rate by a noticeable amount. :D

I also hope to have one or two more small increases to my personal stats by late summer. Nothing much but an extra 4-10 units per day will help a little. :)

Cy

Thanks for the new graph. It looks like we may have to use our plan B for OcUk ;)

Back