• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T32 EOC WIR 15Mar19: Be well and be kind.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
Two years ago, we had an active shooter at the courthouse that I work in. Two of our own were killed. Today we had our first walk-through active shooter drill, which is now called Active Violence Training because it could be something other than a gun used as a weapon. This is the very same day that New Zealand had a horrific series of shootings that claimed 49 at the time of this writing. Know your surroundings and be aware of where you could run, hide and/or fight. Shelter in place is no longer the preferred advice. Today we mourn for those killed out of hate and anger.

However…. We are a group of caring compassionate people who are helping the science community find a cure for things like cancer and Alzheimer’s, etc. We celebrate the dedication of those on our team who fold for a cause. Your dedication to the cause and your skills with the machines combine to make the world a better place. Just make sure you’re having fun while doing it. Thank you to you all. It is a privilege to fold with you.

Team Conquest/Threat List
[oldtable] None. |We have conquered |them all.
Hardware.no | 9.3 months. |[/table]

Hardware.no has been climbing while we have been falling. Personally, I’m down by about 1.5 million as I’m struggling with my main folding rig. I’m down over 2 million ppd from my peak production so it’s time for me to fork out some cash and replace worn out gear. I’m not complaining, my gear has lasted a good long time and I have enjoyed a great amount of production but we all know that folding farms take time and effort. It’s just my turn again is all.

Active folders and ranking:
[oldtable]|Active Folders|Ranking|Ave PPD
This week |66 |27th | 1.24 million.
Last week | 67 |25th | 1.30 million.
2 weeks ago | 64|28th |1.23 million.
3 weeks ago |68 |26th |1.22 million.
4 weeks ago |66 |27th |1.24 million.
7 weeks ago | 70 | 25th | 1.20 million.
8 weeks ago | 63 | 28th | 1.21 million.
9 weeks ago |65 |28th | 1.08 million.
10 weeks ago |61 | 29th | 1.22 million.
12 weeks ago | 66 | 27th | 1.16 million.
13 weeks ago |68 |28th | 1.12 million [/table]

Looking at our trend, I’m not sure that I see where we are failing. As a team, our production is fairly strong yet the daily graph of our production has about an 6-7 million ppd drop? I must be reading that wrong on the EOC site but having Hardware.no gaining on us, maybe that’s right. What do you think?

Top 20 PPD:
[oldtable]1| HayesK | 15.22 million
2| Macaholic | 10.67 million
3| WhitehawkEQ | 7.86 million
4| torin3 | 7.01 million
5| P4EE | 4.78 million
6| JrClocker | 4.26 million
7| Travis4Sutton | 3.96 million
8| TC | 3.01 million
9| thecultie | 2.90 million
10| orion456 | 2.89 million
11| squads | 2.00 million
12| belorsch | 1.79 million
13| Cvsi3 | 1.74 million
14| aviationfrk | 1.42 million
15| makr | 1.25 million.
16| don256us | 1.18 million.
17| Frazier08 | 1.06 million.
18| dfonda
19| deeppow
20| Maviryk[/table]

For the second week in a row, the top 17 are earning a million ppd or better. WOOT! JrClocker and Travis4Sutton keep trading places… so that’s fun to watch. I know that Jr is upgrading his farm so we’ll see what that brings. Nvidia should have a big price drop in the next quarter or so if the analysis that I’ve seen is correct so maybe I can mount a challenge then. You are strongly encouraged to challenge your teammates if a race for ppd, ppw, to a milestone or whatever you find that you might have a chance to win. That is, unless you challenge someone like I do. I get my gear up and running great, challenge someone then have my farm drop out on me. I think I’ve only won a single challenge. They are fun though so find a target and press the challenge to them.

Individual Milestones:
(Note: The word “earned” acknowledges the hard work done to earn these points at all levels of production.)

[oldtable] HayesK will earn | 6 billion in 1.2 weeks. | |
torin3 will earn | 3 billion in 4.1 weeks! | WOOT!|
TC just earned | 300 million. | |
belorsch just earned | 100 million! | WOOT! |
makr just earned | 90 million amd will earn |100 million in 2.8 days. |
ZL1 will earn | 70 million in 3.3 days. | |
JackNSally will earn | 30 million in 4.8 hours.| |
slorch just earned | 10 million! | WOOT! |
Zerileous just earned | 6 million and will earn | 7 million in 1.8 days. |
payj94 just earned | 8 million. | | [/table]

Team Top 100 or (Page 1):

Moving up 7 spots each:
belorsch

Moving up six spots each:
Cvsi3
makr making it into the top 100! WOOT!

Moving up five spots each:
TC

Moving up four spots each:
Travis4Sutton

Moving up two spots each:
HayesK
aviationfrk
thecultie

Moving up one spot each:
torin3
ProteinPete
belorsch

World Top 100:
Moving up in these ranks is difficult. Great job guys.

[oldtable] Macaholic |#15| |
HayesK |#25| |
HayesK |#58| Moving up 4 spots!|
RoXQi3x |#60|
RamonetB |#62| |
P4EE |#64| Moving up 1 spot! |
WhitehawkEQ |#66| |
orion456 |#83|| [/table]

Congratulations to everyone on their hard work and earned goals.

If you’re not having fun, you’re doing it wrong.

P.S. I found some of my production as I was doing the newsletter. I uninstalled/reinstalled the FAH client and put in my old folding name instead of my new one. Still producing though so that’s good.

Until next week
Build, Borg, Recruit. :comp:

Last edited:
P.S. I found some of my production as I was doing the newsletter. I uninstalled/reinstalled the FAH client and put in my old folding name instead of my new one. Still producing though so that’s good.
:bang head:rofl:

Last edited:
I finally passed my old folding username in the last 24 hours. Looks like about 6 months to Page 1 for the world.

Looking at our trend, I’m not sure that I see where we are failing. As a team, our production is fairly strong yet the daily graph of our production has about an 6-7 million ppd drop? I must be reading that wrong on the EOC site but having Hardware.no gaining on us, maybe that’s right. What do you think?

Macaholic had a one day drop of his production. Lost about 7mil points for yesterday. Looks like he got back up in less than 24 hours. It should be almost back to normal tomorrow.

HayesK also had a 1 day production drop of almost 3 million and for the last couple of days I was down 800,000 for the last couple of days due to the graphics cards being required for CAD drawings and simulations. Will be stable over the weekend.

Congratulations to every team member here for all their hard work and dedication they put in to this team.

Back