• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New coin heads-up

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I've got about 350. I'll hit about 400 and see what it ends up selling for. Then back to autos or vert, haven't decided yet.

Went back to VTC. Getting tired of waiting for cryptorush to fix their BTC wallet. + price has dropped. I'll sell my remaining MYR and continue to mine & sell some VTC.

Why are you still using cryptorush... poloniex is better

Why? I'd rather not make another account at another exchange.

I have 5 accounts, cryptorush. crypto-trade, bter, mcxnow and craptsy.

Too many IMO. That's my reasoning. :)

Cryptorush is a known scammer site...lol don't be lazy man!

Poloniex got hacked but fixed their loop holes and gave some money back to their users and added some cool features like stop orders.

Cryptorush is a known scammer site...lol don't be lazy man!

Poloniex got hacked but fixed their loop holes and gave some money back to their users and added some cool features like stop orders.

Well I know for sure I'm waiting till they fix their wallet.

I have looked at all BTC -> Altcoin -> Withdrwal paths and I loose at least 40% of my BTC :mad:

I still don't know how their wallet got "depleted" in the first place.

cough scammers cough

:mad:

Well with profits being so slim, I have no real choice but to wait for a fix. :bang head

I hope things pick up soon. I considered stoping folding today...
That really sucks becasue folding is special to me.

*sigh* such is life I guess. :-/

Not really "new" per-say, but FLT (fluttercoin) is blowing up! 400% today, wish I would have held onto the coins that I got from coinmine.pw

Are there any other high N coins yet?

YAC diff bump is coming up in a month or so... :bday:

I hope utc goes back up, been in a bit of a nosedive and I have 900 or so

Back