• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Here and My build

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Will do! Yes it does have a filter, its on my glass desk not to much dust. Ill keep my eye on it. I did however pick up a few framerates in dying light, not sure if thats because i moved my card to the top slot or what. Thanks again!

Looking great there, nice attention to detail on the wire management :)

Ya everyone is pretty friendly, i was surprised. I was getting ready for a bunch of computer snobs lol.

Ya cable management is very important for me. My case has a window so it needs to be presentable, even if its just me. I dont know how people can just slap it all together and let it go haha.

what is a good CPU temp program??? I like to see how hot it gets after i game for a few hrs. My gpu was up to 50c after playing Dying Light on high for atleast an hour. I thought that was pretty good.

How do you like those speakers by the way? I used to have them and my uncle has them too. They've been around unchanged for something like 15 years. I had the vastly superior Klipsch Ifi too but my douchebag friend stole them from me. Former friend, rather.

How do you like those speakers by the way? I used to have them and my uncle has them too. They've been around unchanged for something like 15 years. I had the vastly superior Klipsch Ifi too but my douchebag friend stole them from me. Former friend, rather.
Best i think you can buy honestly. I use them to jam out in my house. House is 2 story and they jam!!!!

Back