• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hey! What's up folks. Not new to computers or the forums, but just registered to this one so I figured I'd make a quick pit stop and say hello.

Hey guys, your superpi challenge on hwbot caught my eye so I figured I would come over, get signed up, and check out your site. Very nice work you have done here! I have an I7/5870 rig for my everyday stuff and a REX/various wolfdales rig for benching. I am currently up to dry ice but hope to be running the ln2 soon!

Hello..

thanks for this website... I just want to know where can I post a question? its regarding my E2180 and Asrock Conroe1333-d667?:attn:

Depending on the question, it'd fit well in either Intel CPU or Intel Motherboards - usually, the question is more about the platform/motherboard than the CPU itself. Once you click on those links, the new thread button is in the top right which lets you make your title and post the body of your message. :)

:welcome:

Hey! I recently registered aswell, already had some great help regarding my pc crashing.
Also thanks to the info i found here, finally got my i7 running stable now:)

Cheers, Mike.

Hello again everyone!

I used to frequent these forums many years ago when I first got into hardware as a hobby; this is one of many sites which really helped revitalize my interest in computers and spurred me on to pursue a career in the field. Last time I posted here I was laying concrete for a living and now I run my own business building web applications - so thanks OCforums! Hopefully I can use some of the skills I've gained in the intervening years to contribute to the forums this time rather than just leeching the knowlege of the resident gurus :)

Anyway, now I intend to get back into overclocking - starting with a new watercooling loop - so watch out for me in the cooling forum over the next few weeks.

BTW I am 'Atheus' elsewhere on the internets these days - could I possibly get my username changed? Cheers mods.

-- Atheus

Just signed up. Got the link googling for info on a scam.

I used to be a nerd. Designing and building 8080 and z80 computers first and then moving on into my own consulting firm in San Diego. (Anybody remember GNAT Computers?) I'm out of that now and extremely rusty on the technical stuff.

My daughter is head nerd at one of the ITT Tech Institutes, so I can get some help there, but she gets overwhelmed at certain times of the year and I have to fumble along by my antiquated self. I've a task coming up which I can handle, except for one little problem. When the new computer arrives, I'll fumble about a bit and then drop back in for help.

Looks like a nice site.

Pops

Back