• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hurfdurfdurp~...

New guy here. z3z... Mostly gonna lurk but I'll occasionally post, probably. Nothing really to see here~.

Hi All, New to the forum and already you have all saved my PC from being thrown from the window!

Bit of background, I used to be a PC engineer 10 years ago before I got into IT management and have been truly humbled by how far this technology has come, and by just how much you guys know!

I'm a quick learner so hopefully I will fit in soon - just be patient with me!

Mitch

:welcome:

denji
themitchelli!

and joshhua5!

@Josh on the blue bar at the top it says UserCP (user control panel), on the left hand side in there it says Edit Signature

Hi all! :)

As my username states, I'm dostov. I originate from North America but currently living in mainland China. I speak English (obviously!) as well as French and a bit of Mandarin Chinese.

I've been recruited from a nearby friendly forum by an OCF head hunter and e-buddy of mine, hokiealumnus. I am a not-too-bad overclocker (mostly AMD because I'm always so broke) and a seasoned overclocking competition organizer. Past work includes Forum Wars (Winter Wars 2009), TRP Team Competition (2008 and 2009 Editions) and The Raptor Bowl (2009 and 2010 Editions). I was also a proud member of the Abit Forums before they went down.

Non-computer related stuff about me includes my passion for cycling and bicycle mechanic, my studies in chemical engineering and my abilities in residential construction and renovation.

I hope I'll like the place!

Cheers! :)

Last edited:
dostov's a great guy everybody, known him for a few years since the old abit forums he mentioned (RIP). He'll be helping out with some front page stuff as well.

So welcome dostov, glad to have you!! :welcome:

Thanks for allowing the mentally challenged to your forum, My name is Jack I live in Florida on the Gulf of Mexico about 40 miles east of the Spring Break Capital, Panama City Beach with my best friend and wife Linda. We are both retired and enjoy Photography and the Blues.
Oh by the way... No matter how much money you spend on camera gear it dosen't make you a photographer. lol

Thanks for allowing the mentally challenged to your forum, My name is Jack I live in Florida on the Gulf of Mexico about 40 miles east of the Spring Break Capital, Panama City Beach with my best friend and wife Linda. We are both retired and enjoy Photography and the Blues.
Oh by the way... No matter how much money you spend on camera gear it dosen't make you a photographer. lol

:welcome: to OCForums!

Spending money on anything doesn't necessarily make you better at it ;)

Hello from New Hampshire

Hey guys. My name is Rich, I'm from New Hampshire, and I like to build PC cases out of wood. Here's a few pics of my latest work:

LeftFront-640.jpg

LeftSideNoDoor-640.jpg

LeftFrontNoDoors-640.jpg

And some older stuff:
L-24-YellowBlackWoodFront-320.jpg

C-24-DO-CompleteFrontLeftAngleWhite.jpg

Eample-Build-Red.jpg

WD-Raptor-Bracket.jpg

Glad to be here!

Hey All

Hey all I'm new here and this is my first visit and post just a quick note to say howdy :thup:

Back