• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Welcome alekseykua. The classifieds will become available after you reach 100 legitimate posts. I would recommend reading the forums rules and classified rules to make sure everything is on the up and up.

Hi GUYS! Just registered on here! Been a while since my last build. I have a bunch of my own parts for sale which you can view images of on http://imgur.com/user/alekseykua if your interested PM me. Also Why cant i see any threads in the buy/sell subforum?

:welcome: to OCF first of all! :thup:

And you must have 100+ quality posts and an ISP or .edu email.
Members of the U.S army are exempt from this rule.

Helps keep our classies safe and clean :)

hey guys,I'm newbie to all of this, I have some questions about my system,I'll post them in the right forum

Hello OC GROUP !!. I´from Argentina and would love be part of this team. Nice to be here.
I´m new in the world of OC, and would like to learn a bit of tweaking :)

Cheers to all

New build on it's way with a Node 804.... going to wrap the front in carbon fiber.... ; ) ... morning all....

Beer40oz, carbon fiber?

This I gotta see, make a build thread! :thup:
Oh, :welcome: to OCF too! :D

Sure thing.... I'll let you know.... I am going to wrap it since I done it to my old case and looks great but also because there is a defect on the front face on the NODE 804 well it looks like the foam that protects the case in shipping left a ghost mark... I should return it... but I contacted Fractal first see what they say. And cleaning it does not take that mark off :sly:

View attachment 156929

Hello All :) New to Over Clockers, Looking forward to making new friends, Also be able to help other with what i learn as well.

About to Build Me a new Rig havn't built a system since 2009 , Still on Asta la "Vista" Baby :(
Getting into the X99 , Haswell, DDR 4 Platform, So its time to plug and pray :)

Last edited:
Back