• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hello all,

Not exactly new here, but it has been a long, long time since I've been on here. So long, in fact, (last on maybe 2002 or 3) that I don't even remember what email I used when I initially joined up with to reset my password. So, I just created a new user on here.

I got out of the gaming and pc building after getting burned out on tech between my job, and friends. Getting ready to build my first computer in nearly a decade.. Man technology has come a long way..

Anyway, looking forward to getting back in the swing of things here. Have a great day/night, whatever you are having..

If you remember your old username, use the contact link at the bottom of the page and let us know what it was. We can work with you to get access back to your old account!

Thank you! Admins have adjusted my account and I'm back on my original username.. Now, to update my profile. Sadly, the puppy in that Pic has long since passed, and my hair, what's left of it, is gray/white..

Thanks all, great to be back!

Howdy, wise ones! I don't know my way around overclocking, but I expect to learn a lot from you smart folks

Welcome Huzer. We can help you learn. Just post your questions in the appropriate sub forums and you will be on your way.

Just registered need some help with something and I've found many good posts here over the years via google.

I mainly work with older hardware.. I've just not found it worth while to get something current so have a lot of older 775 core 2 systems floating around.
Although.. the Ryzen's are tempting me pretty bad at this point.

I'll be asking pad mods for VID on 775 if anyone has any expertise on that would be great look for my post.

Welcome!

We've got several threads about pad mods from back in the day...check those out and post your thread up as well. We're happy to help!

Hello to Everyone, Not New here Just a Blast from the Past, been a Member of OC Forums since 2007, last time I was active was around 2015, my absence was due to Real Life and Health issues, Myself and Family.
Lost both my parents since then, Mum 2017 & Dad 2019 , still battling on with our own Health issues, Myself and Wife Debbie.

Great to be back after getting some old Friends on here Charles and Matt, to reset my email and passwords , so look forward to some reading up on current tech as still rocking or should I say Nursing my old PC Build from 2010, and will be great catching up with some old friends.

Regards
George - aka Jolly-Swagman. 😎😉

Hello to Everyone, Not New here Just a Blast from the Past, been a Member of OC Forums since 2007, last time I was active was around 2015, my absence was due to Real Life and Health issues, Myself and Family.
Lost both my parents since then, Mum 2017 & Dad 2019 , still battling on with our own Health issues, Myself and Wife Debbie.

Great to be back after getting some old Friends on here Charles and Matt, to reset my email and passwords , so look forward to some reading up on current tech as still rocking or should I say Nursing my old PC Build from 2010, and will be great catching up with some old friends.

Regards
George - aka Jolly-Swagman. 😎😉

Welcome back! Now you have a shiny new Decennial badge. :D

Hi there, new to the site but been OCing since pushing a tyan tomcat 2 dual 233mhz mmx to 266! Glad to be here have some crazy projects going hopefully i can find some answers to my questions.

LW_Black4 is in da house! Trying to figure out how to add a signature to his profile :)

:welcome: LW-B4. I believe you need to have 10 posts before it shows up. To set your signature just click the settings at the top and edit signature at the left side bar.

Back