• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FloridaBear

Finally signed up on OC forums...just wanted to say "hey." Just running a small farm...my development machine (Abit NF7-S with an Athlon [email protected] GHZ (180x11.5), 3 Pentium 4 2.8 HTs (Dells, no overclocking, yawn LOL), another 2.8 GHz Pentium (no HT), and my XP-Mobile 2500+ laptop. Not running 24/7 at the moment, but with the cold weather I'm running longer hours--the extra heat helps ;) The farm is constantly changing as I (ahem) "break in" new machines for customers :D

By the way, who was that truck that blew by me awhile back...I think his tag was "The_Wiizzard" or something...at least use yer blinker when ya pass me like that!!! :p

WELCOME TO THE TEAM Just in time to help take spot #9 :p

BTW. To you crunch as "Floridabear" or something else?

EDIT: Nevermind.... found you :eek:

Hi Floridabear !!!

I think it was i who passed you....sorry for that...;-)

WELCOME to the team !!!!

Are you in computer sales or what ??

The Wizard

Thanks for the warm welcome!

To the Wizard...actually I'm in software, but I sometimes set up customer machines with our company's software and ship it to them.

Back