• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Members Post here,...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Does it look like i am doing this right so far, I was just wanting to try it out for a day. Wanting to make sure i'm not hurting your efforts in anyway. Man my room is getting hot in here.

Does it look like i am doing this right so far, I was just wanting to try it out for a day. Wanting to make sure i'm not hurting your efforts in anyway. Man my room is getting hot in here.

Click on the "novice" (mode) and select "advanced" (in the upper right hand corner).

Then in the upper left hand corner, click on the "configure" button, and go to the "identity" tab.

And enter your folding name - you need to have a folding name that is unique to the team (other teams may have someone with the same name, but that's OK).

Enter that name, and click on "Save" in the lower right hand corner.

If you go to the << Race Info >> thread, you are just in time to join us in a folding team race!

name, team number, and passkey are all needed -- best to copy and paste right from the Race Info thread.

and :welcome: to the team, Roachgod! :D

Hey guys.

recently interested with the 2012 chimp challenge. Doubt I'm at it long enough to post significant number this year, but I'll probably keep at it for the rest of the year.

I'm running an i5 2500K and an AMD board, but the cpu can run overnight and most days.

Hey guys.

recently interested with the 2012 chimp challenge. Doubt I'm at it long enough to post significant number this year, but I'll probably keep at it for the rest of the year.

I'm running an i5 2500K and an AMD board, but the cpu can run overnight and most days.
:welcome: to you for however long and whatever capacity you would like. :thup:

Hey All,
Just joined up and hoping to get some serious folding done. My dad actually got me into it, he's Robert17. Can't wait to get to know some of you guys and hopefully do some good. Later...

Hey everyone. Just joined. I'm only on my laptop for now (K53TA). Also, currently deployed in Afghanistan and plan on building a 4P (H8QGL variant) system when I get home. I also plan on using some old boxes I have lying around with Linux. I'm in IT civilian side and for the Army. I was doing some research for a new build and OCer's is one of my favorite sites to read from. I bumped in to the Folding threads by reading a post from Macaholic using the same board I'm interested in. So, thanks overclockers.com and thanks Mac for a new hobby!

Back