• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Mouse pad ;D

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

The Spyder

Bored+ Plexi Scrap + Jigsaw+ Dremal+ tourch+ glow wire= fun!
lighted mouse pad_0017.jpg

Looks neat. Anyone wanna try something with a mouse bungee and get a matching set? :)

Did you wrap the el wire around the plexi, or cut a groove in it to sink into?

go to the site. they have a step by step guide on how do build a replica of your mouse pad. Nice work never the less.

Checked it out....... kewl...... thought i found a unique thing to do..... LOL~
I have a OLD optical Logitech Mouseman Wheel~ best mouse AVER!

Re: Re: New Mouse pad ;D

MEAT BAG said:

whats the tourch for??
i havent worked with plexi b4
When your cut plexi, no matter How much you sand it will never be PREFECTLY clear, and by using a tourch with MELTS the plexi, very lightly mind you, it gives a clear edge back!
Also~ when i started this, the plaxi was sanded with 80grit paper on the back by mistake, a little time with the tourch, now its prefectly clear!

Is there any darker color blue glow wire available? I'm looking at doing similar, but I need a darker shade to keep my theme going on.

The Spyder said:
Checked it out....... kewl...... thought i found a unique thing to do..... LOL~
I have a OLD optical Logitech Mouseman Wheel~ best mouse AVER!

I HAVE THAT EXACT SAME MOUSE...I LOVE IT I WISH THEY STILL MADE EM!!!!!!....sorry i got so excited but i love that mouse...had this one for close to 2 yrs....still works great....awsome gaming mouse....

btw nice pants:p

Back