• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NEW - OC Forums PC Game of the Year 2008 - Nominations

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Leviathan41

Well it looks like the nomination period for OC Forums Game of the Year is not quite over (original nomination thread: http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=587018). I have been told there is a limit of 10 choices on polls in these forums so we need to narrow our list of games down to 9 with an "other" choice. I think the best way to do this is just to start over.

Here is what I am asking of you: Post up to five (5) PC games of 2008 that you think should be considered for Game of the Year. It doesn't have to be five, it can only be one, but post no more than five. Also, if you post a couple games and think of another later, please edit your original post, don't make another post for additional nominations. However, feel free to post as often as you like for discussion purposes, but please only use one post for nominations.

This thread will run for about a week, then we will post a poll using the top 9 games nominated (maybe fewer, depending on number of nominations and any ties that occur) with the 10th choice being "Other".

Left4Dead.

I originally said Fallout 3 and L4D but I haven't touched FO3 in a week.

1) Fallout 3 by a pretty good margin
2) L4D

crap...I guess thats about all I can come up with =/
I'll have to give Dead Space a shot.

Left4Dead
Fallout 3
World of Goo
Was BioShock this year?

FO3
Was TF2 this year ?

John

No... and No. TF2 was last year... Bioshock was last year.

I'm nominating Left 4 Dead and two games I have that I haven't played yet (since I know there's no trophy, or money, or even a CONGRATS! email going to the winner)

Mass Effect and Fallout 3.

I think Left 4 Dead might take it on this site.

Back