• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NEW - OC Forums PC Game of the Year 2008 - Nominations

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
1. Sins of a Solar Empire (by a lot imo)
2. Left 4 Dead
3. Far Cry 2
4. Rainbow Six: Vegas 2
5. Fallout 3 (nasty DRM keeps it lower than otherwise)

Far Cry2 ...Its the only new game I played this year.

Played the 2nd kotor game and STALKER and Portal the rest of the year. I'm 2 years behind.

Oh and Crysis from 07 and TW 2007 as well.

Only one mention of Clear Sky??? Everybody better go out and buy that game right now. It is my all time favorite game...

STALKER Clear Sky.

Even tho its uber buggy...? i wanted to like that game but the numerous crashes and Mr.Military jesus man ruined it for me... i really did want to like it but it wasnt as good as the first, even tho it was equally buggy....

Even tho its uber buggy...? i wanted to like that game but the numerous crashes and Mr.Military jesus man ruined it for me... i really did want to like it but it wasnt as good as the first, even tho it was equally buggy....

Did you patch? I think that is something a lot of people didn't do before they gave it harsh reviews. I only had one minor bug in about 75 hours of gameplay.

I don't blame anyone for not looking for the patch, I agree it isn't something you should always have to do to even play the game.

STALKER Clear Sky is just a great game, and you can mod it to no end, that for me really captures the essence of PC gaming, and thats why it gets my vote.:)

Left 4 Dead
Dead Space
possibly Sacred 2 when it gets a few more patches (probably next year)
Audiosurf

other stuff I haven't played much recently/lazy to think of... didn't mention Fallout 3 cause it kept crashing for me, haven't played enough to really impress me yet.

Back