• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New PC Build

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jtagx8

Hey Overclockers community, I saw these is a great community to look help, so I just registered to take any recomendations in a new pc im building.

Specs:

Intel i5 4670
GA H87m-D3H
8gb Ram Vengance Corsair
Gtx evga 760 2GB
1TB
500w + bronze psu

I'm looking forward to play bf4 in ultra at stable 60 fps and some more games but since bf is the most demanding one well If i can run it stable it would be great.
Thanks in advance guys!!

The only thing i would comment on is the lack of a SSD DRIVE which would help with loading times on the OS and your games. Other than that it looks solid enough to me, but maybe the other members will also give there 10c as well! :thup:

P.S. :welcome: to the OCF Forums!! :salute:

Regards,

AJ.

What resolution and how many monitors?

No overclocking plans I assume?

What's your budget?

A single 760 and 60fps for bf4 may not be realistic, depending on your monitor.

The only thing i would comment on is the lack of a SSD DRIVE which would help with loading times on the OS and your games. Other than that it looks solid enough to me, but maybe the other members will also give there 10c as well! :thup:

P.S. :welcome: to the OCF Forums!! :salute:

Regards,

AJ.

Thanks man!!! Im probably adding a SSD in caching mode.

What resolution and how many monitors?

No overclocking plans I assume?

What's your budget?

1 monitor 1920x1080p no oc atm.

A single 760 and 60fps for bf4 may not be realistic, depending on your monitor.

how about 770?

Back