• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New to water cooling

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Alright, I spoke to the guy that owns the shop that I am going to buy it off, and he suggested a "Alphacool VPP655 G1/4 Acetal Kit". Point being that if I had to get the other to fit, I'd have to do some hotfix such as the metal clamp etc or buy a pump top so that the fitting would be right.

From what I can read it is a very good pump - so unless you recommend me NOT to buy it, I think I am going with that one

Alright, I spoke to the guy that owns the shop that I am going to buy it off, and he suggested a "Alphacool VPP655 G1/4 Acetal Kit". Point being that if I had to get the other to fit, I'd have to do some hotfix such as the metal clamp etc or buy a pump top so that the fitting would be right.

From what I can read it is a very good pump - so unless you recommend me NOT to buy it, I think I am going with that one

Looks good to me.

Don't be scared of google when you're not sure of something. Use it to see pictures of what the item looks like. That pump top has G 1/4 threads for your fittings or barbs.

Back