• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Watercooling setup

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Armin

Hello OCforums!

first post so don't chew me up too bad but i've been lurking here for a while and used the advice here to build my first water cooling loop and it's all been good so far thanks to the great guides here, but now that that's said here's my situation...

I've been running a loop to my CPU for a while now, i have an Intel E6850 OC'd only to 3.4 GHz and it's running cool for the most part with a single 120.1 radiator on the back of my case and all 1/2" lines, but i think it's time for me to upgrade my system

but i just bought a second 8800 ultra and am playing around with SLI right now with an old ASUS Striker 680i mobo and im pushing 60c with Crysis Warhead on Gamer (high) settings

I really want to get some blocks on my GPUs so i can keep em cool and maybe OC for that Enthusiast setting in Warhead but i really don't know where to get the best prices for the blocks, and i assume i also need to upgrade my rad to a 120.3

so i've been checking swiftech and dangerden and nothing really seems to be that cheap but if anyone could point me to some specific blocks that are good deals for 8800 ultras that would be awesome, and thanks in advance i know you all will be helpful

Back