• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg doesn't allow refunds for hard drives?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

iaacp

So I bought a brand new OCZ 120GB Vertex 3 SSD last week from Newegg. The next day, I found another deal that interested me more, so I bought that too and planned to return the Newegg drive.

Now, I've never had to return anything to Newegg before. I went to create a refund RMA, and it told me the item was ineligible for a refund. What? Why is this? It's brand new, and just arrived. Just about any other store I shop at would allow me to return.

I'm seriously considering moving all computer purchases to Amazon and others. I've heard Newegg has great customer service, so am I just missing something or going to the wrong page?

Like Neb suggested, call customer service... (800) 390-1119

You could also PM the Newegg support rep... http://www.overclockers.com/forums/private.php?do=newpm&u=58970

Won't do you any good trying to PM them here, redduc. That account hasn't logged on here since 10/11/11. I guess Newegg doesn't consider the money we spend with them enough for them to monitor the account they set up here on the forums.:rolleyes:

Kind of short-sighted, it seems to me, especially since people on these forums spend quite a bit of money on hardware upgrades all the time.

mudd

Back