• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg has the A8N-SLI Deluxe Board!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
yea but they cost waaaaaaay to much right now :p are there any reviews to this board i tried searching on anandtech but found nothing

i got mine on ebay :) for $200. The seller had no idea what the heck he had and put 10 up at $200 buy it now price. :)

$265 for a MoBo!!!

Thats absurd! I'd wait for DFI to bring out their stuff. Maybe in a few months, the prices would settle to the sub 200 mark.

novapcs I think. I seriously doubt he knew what he had and what he should be selling them for. The day the board became avalible to venders to sell, he had 10 up for sale. Sold out in like 3 hours or something.

Westline said:
novapcs I think. I seriously doubt he knew what he had and what he should be selling them for. The day the board became avalible to venders to sell, he had 10 up for sale. Sold out in like 3 hours or something.

Yeah, that was an awesome deal. I know someone who got in on that deal and has been up and running since 12/9.

ASUS A8N-SLI Deluxe will be the board for my next system build. Just waiting for the price to come down a little. eBay has them. All are over $200.

Last edited:
I am waiting for the DFI board and the Venice from AMD. Although i have just orderd a few parts like Lian-li case Enermax 550watt PSU and a nice new 36GB Raptor as my main OS and game drive...waiting also for the prices on PCI-E 6800GT's to come down to around 400 so i will be waiting for a few more months.... :-/ :eek:

Dark Mambo said:
They don't have any stock yet, makes me wonder how it got a five star review from the one and only customer. That is a very good price though, I just might whip out the old Visa card, after I check their resellers ratings. [edit] well they have excellent reseller ratings 9.4, man this is tempting.

Last edited:
Back