• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Newegg Issue - No Trust

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
IF the item is an iron egg only I believe.
They normally they do not price guarantee. I just posted about this actually as itjust happened a couple days ago...BUT they offered me a gift card as a courtesy.

I've not had a single issue with Newegg... ever. Granted I've only made 10 or so orders, they still have done well with the purchases I did make. I got my monitor shipped free a full day early and the prices as well as time estimates are usually spot on.

Well the ram I ordered on Thursday arrived today via USPS. I'm happy for that, but I'm not happy that when I ordered it the price was $74.99. When I checked again on Saturday it had dropped to $64.99 :rolleyes:

Yeah..friend of mine ordered ram for $75. He checked a few weeks later and found it is now $50...he was pretty pissed about that.

I also bought an XFX Radeon HD6970 for $350 a month ago. Now (idk if they still do but a few days ago they did) they have it for $290 after rebate...makes me mad as the 7000 are gonna be out soon and if I want to sell my 6970 i'll lose more money because of this.

Thats the breaks with any retailers guys... unless it happened to be one of those newegg holiday specials. ;)

Back