• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

NewEgg never again... (Correction: UPS problem)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Newegg shipped it right? Out of neweggs hands (blame).

Also curious on why a first post at a website is bitching about Newegg especially considering you stated all others went fine. **** happens man... no need to sign up at a ransom website to scream from the hills your singular transaction that failed and not because of Newegg. They may be able to help, but they weren't the cause if it was shipped.

yes newegg shipped it, its in the hands of UPS Now, but when i called newegg and when they rep said they filed the claim and then find out later on nothing was filed?

I think the point everyone is trying to make is you should have never called Newegg to begin with. UPS said they delivered it. They were the ones you should have called. Regardless of whether or not a Newegg rep said they were doing anything, UPS is who was responsible.

yes newegg shipped it, its in the hands of UPS Now, but when i called newegg and when they rep said they filed the claim and then find out later on nothing was filed?
Call the right people the first time...

Mistakes happen...

No need to sign up to a website only to complain about a single poor experience IMHO. Stick around, post productively. THis is a great site with a lot of GREAT members and staff. :)

:thup: to this quote ED
No need to sign up to a website only to complain about a single poor experience IMHO. Stick around, post productively. THis is a great site with a lot of GREAT members and staff.

:thup:

Call the right people the first time...

Mistakes happen...

No need to sign up to a website only to complain about a single poor experience IMHO. Stick around, post productively. THis is a great site with a lot of GREAT members and staff. :)

Back